Saturday, December 24, 2022

Boil and broil lobster casserole


Tonight we were blessed to have a quiet and uneventful evenings.

Easy lobster casserole, baked potatoes , Cole slaw and some fresh bread.

I could not ask for a better evening.  Miss my family but life must go on.

Everyone is safe , well and happy so we have  no complaints just plenty of grace and gratitude.

Merry Christmas!

***Lobster casserole.

Boil frozen lobster tails in vinegar and red pepper for 15 minutes after lobster tails have turned red.

Remove and drain lobster on paper towels until cooled.  Remove shells.

Note:  FYI: to remove shells.


I boil my lobster tails, drain and allow to cool.  I then crack the shell (I press down on side of tail using a clean dish towel )and the lobster removes from the shell easily.  In a separate pan I place 1stick of butter, 2 minced or i tsp. Garlic powder,1tsp. Dried Parsley and a pinch of paprika.  Simmer until the Butter is melted.

In a casserole I place tails. Pour butter mixture over tails and place in oven not too close to coils.  Broil for a few minutes making sure to not allow  the Tails to brown too much.  You can sprinkle seasoned breadcrumbs if desired watching carefully not to burn the crumbs.



Place shelled lobster tails in baking dish and pour butter mixture over tails 

Broil on lower rack until slightly browned.










No comments: