Friday, January 1, 2021

Quick Bruschetta






I made my bruschetta for tonight.

If your interested in making it ; I made it an easy way.

This was an amount for the two of us.

INGREDIENTS
4 to 6 Roma tomatoes ( remove pulp inside)dice
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 small fresh basil leaves sliced or chopped
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, more or less to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, more or less to taste
1 bag toasted baguettes 



 Fresh basil I had frozen in ice cube trays in water.  Very handy!



Cut and dice tomatoes, add remainder of ingredients snd toss.  Spoon into warm baguettes.  Note:  I made my bruschetta in the mornings.  Allowing ingredients to blend nicely.  I did refrigerate until I was going to serve. Toss well!

I’m going to warm the baguettes before I place the bruschetta on them.

Enjoy!

Note:  I made mine early the morning to marinate so the ingredients will blend all the flavors.

Toss before serving on toasted baguettes.




No comments: