Monday, August 10, 2020

Air Fryer pork chops

I love using my air fryer.  It’s convenient for so many meats.

Today it’s center cut pork for the second time an easy quick recipe. Mine had a little fat on ends which really made them extra tender.

Note: If you use thinner pork chops they will cook very quick so watch time.  Personally a little thicker chop is the way to go.

2 -1/2 inch pork chops **without bone
Olive oil
Salt and pepper.

Generously coat pork with olive oil, salt and pepper.  I have used other spices so you season to your liking.  Note: I have used lemon and pepper seasoning too.

Turn air fryer on 365 or 370 degrees depending on your air fryer.

I used 370 degree temperature for 15 minutes turning chops at 7 minutes and added a few drops more of olive oil.

Moist and super tender.  Thumbs up!



While the pork was cooking I sliced in half small white potatoes, seasoned with olive oil, salt pepper , onion and garlic powder.  Baked 425 25 minutes.

Green beans with butter as a side

Enjoy!



No comments: