Friday, April 10, 2020

Crockpot Baked Ham


Are you in a dilemma of how to make a small boneless ham?

Here’s a suggestion...


Easter ham is a favorite of mine. It's kind of a tradition that I have that if there isn't a ham of some sort in my refrigerator I'm thinking I'm missing something.  Ham is so easy to serve and even when unexpected company stops by whip out the ham and some bread or rolls and yep you have it covered.  

The recipe below is how I made a small half of a boneless ham in my crockpot.  The recipe originally called for several spices I didn't have in my pantry so I just added a few things I did have and it was delicious.


Here is my original post.  I made it for the first time at Christmas.  Enjoy!


I had bought an approximately 3# cooked ham and viewed a few recipes but either I didn't have all the ingredients or they just didn't appeal to me so I put this little beauty of a ham in my crockpot and added a few of the ingredients I happened to have in the house.  I think it's a winner and so easy!

The finished Product!  You're going to love it!!



Thanks for visiting my blog and please do come again.  I love seeing new people and making new friends.






1- approx. 3# cooked boneless ham
1-10 oz. Sweet and Sour Sauce
1- 6oz. pineapple juice
1 cup chopped peaches(drained) ,dried apricots or other dried fruit of choice

Note: If you are using canned peaches, you do not have to use the juice because there is enough liquid.


Place ham in crockpot.  Mix ingredients and pour over top.  Cook on high approx. 6 hours or low 8 hours. Serve as is with all the good stuff surrounding the plate or:



Note:  After ham is cooked you can strain drippings and thicken sauce with a little cornstarch if you would like.  Serve on a soft or crusty roll or with a baked potato or salad.  Yum



Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,


12/21/12 original
/25/16

2 comments:

Sara said...

This sounds so delicious!

M. J. Vitelli said...

Thanks Sara..as always you know what comments mean to me. :)

Have a wonderful holiday with the kiddo's..xo