Sunday, April 14, 2019

Berry Glazed Spiral Ham

 I lost my copy of my Better Homes and Gardens magazine so I am going to do this recipe from the top of my head since their recipe is nowhere to be found.



1 spiral ham approx. approx. 10 lbs.
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup fresh raspberries(optional) to add to glaze
1/4 cup chopped jalapeno

Place orange juice, raspberry jam and honey in saucepan over low heat.  Cook until blended and syrupy. . Set aside

 Brush ham with slight amount of glaze and cover loosely with foil and bake 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until warmed through occasionally basting with glaze.  After one hour or so take foil off ham and baste with remaining glaze(add raspberries to glaze and jalapeno)  and bake at 425 degrees for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy.  Let stand for an additional 10 minutes and serve. 

4/21/14






No comments: