Saturday, October 6, 2018

Apple Crumb Pie from my kitchen to yours :)

Tonight one, two, three I put together an easy apple pie. It's hard not to bake when you have apples and you know your family loves apple anything! especially apple pie.  I decided to make a CRUMB topping for this and it actually turned out delicious and very pleasing to the eye. It was my first time making a crumb topping and I fudged it so to speak.  I think you too can fudge ( guess amount of ingredients)when making! and one is apple pie especially when you are using a prepared crust.  Enjoy!







1 refrigerated pie crust

4 to 6 large apples, remove skin and slice (2 Granny Smith and 4 Gala)

1 tsp. cinnamon
2/3 cup sugar
2 T. minute tapioca or flour

Topping:

1/4 stick butter melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup flour (approx.)

Place pie crust in pie dish making sure to pinch around edges and prick edges with fork.

Toss apple mixture and place in unbaked pie shell.




Combine ingredients for crumb topping.  Crumble topping with hands all over sliced apples.

Bake 400 degrees for approximately 40 minutes covering edges if they start t
o brown too quickly.
Crumb mixture should be lightly browned.

Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,







All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2013, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.





10/26/12
10/16/14
11/21/12

No comments: