Friday, January 5, 2018

Gail's Lemon Chicken

My foodie Friend Gail was kind enough to share her recipe for Lemon Chicken so I could share it with you.

A little about how Gail and I are foodie friends. Gail and I went to high school at the same time only to reconnect on facebook where I have my M.j. Vitelli food page.

By all accounts Gail is known by family and friends to be an excellent cook.  The photos below are actually hers.  I did not alter her recipe and typed it in her own words. Enjoy!

Note:I decided to try her recipe today and my photos are at the bottom of the post.







Here goes : 

Buy boneless chicken breasts. Cut into strips, if you put them into the freezer for an hour they cut easier.

 Keep excess parts for soup. Pepper and garlic salt them.

 In a bowl mix a few eggs, in a zip lock bag put seasoned breadcrulmbs

.Dip chicken and throw in bag. ( I do a handfullat a time ).

 Fry on both sides in vegetable oil. Until golden. Pour lemon juice over each piece. Continue to fry and turn once. They are already cooked, so fry just to collect flavor. 

You can add fresh lemon is you like , but bottled is just as good. You are finished !!!! Freezes very well. Heat in microwave or oven. Very good cold. Put on salads or sandwich..



My photos:







No comments: