Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Easy Whoopee Pies! Check out my new Label Section Devoted To Chocolate Lovers!!!!!!!

Official I Like to Bake and Cook Notice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a new section totally for the Chocolate Lovers who absolutely adore CHOCOLATE!  


 You can access all the wonderful Chocolate Recipes under the label CHOCOLATE LOVERS IN LABELS SECTION OF THE BLOG!








My grandchildren love chocolate and icing galore so today I am making some easy Whoopee pies for them to enjoy..Hope you like them too!!!     Fun Time baking in my kitchen :)




I decided today was not a from scratch day so I improvised and used a cake mix..  I made the mix according to directions on the box and this is where I did something different..I added 1 cup  flour to the recipe to thicken it.  The cookies came out wonderful!  and I filled them with an easy marshmallow cream filling.. Moist and tender and yummy!  The grandchildren are going to love them!!!  Here is how I made them..Easy!

1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge cake mix
1 cup flour (all purpose flour)

In a large bowl,  make cake mix according to directions..Then add 1 cup flour. Blend all.. By rounded tablespoons or a melon/meatball scooper place scoops of mix onto cookie sheet...(I did not grease my cookie sheet)..Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until top is spongy to touch..  Take out of oven and cool.


Icing

1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
 1- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
2 cup confectioner's sugar
1 tsp. vanilla


Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and marshmallow creme until well blended..Scoop about 1 tsp. onto each Whoopie pie..top with another and squeeze.....Makes several dozen, depending on size.

Handy Scooper....makes perfect size cookies and meatballs.


Great to make uniform meatballs, cookies (Whoopee Pies) etc.  I love mine!!

Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,






1/12/13
11/15/11

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such a simple recipe! They look so good!