Thursday, November 16, 2017

Organizing your cookie sheets and muffin tins

Hi everyone:

I've been featured on Hometalk.com to help with organizing your home and garden.

Below is one of the links to one of my suggestions to help you with storage of the numerous cookie sheets, muffin pans and racks you have in your kitchen...

I was inspired to find an easy and inexpensive way to store these items.

My mom kept hers in the oven and boy was that inconvenient! Every time she wanted to use her oven all those items would be placed all over the house. This way you can simply store the container in an area of your pantry or closet and access the items you need easily.

Hope I have been your inspiration. 

As always,





Large plastic container.  Place a lid rack inside.  You can store your cookie sheets, muffin pans and cooling racks easily depending of space and height of area on the bottom of your pantry floor.


Click on highlighted link:  Organizing your cookie sheets,muffin pans and cooling racks


FYI: Below are also some photo ideas for your pantry or cupboard.

I think it will be very helpful and also go to my Hometalk page for many more ideas and short cuts to save time and money.


Dry Food storage

Small appliances and baking pans.

Use small spin trays for easy to access items.

If you are interested in seeing all the other posts on How to's please check out my Hometalk page.












****Here's the link to my page.

Hometalk.com. mj.vitelli





No comments: