Friday, March 10, 2017

It's Friday and I'm making Panko encrusted Tilapia

An easy Fish recipe!!!  Store bought breaded Tilapia.  (Costco)  I have found that as much as I make fish it seems reasonable to buy Tilapia filets for easy fish meals. (I am going to work really hard at trying to find more ways to prepare fish.  I promise!!! :).Tilapia is a mild white fish which suits my hubby and I well.   Tonight I made some easy already breaded Panko encrusted Tilapia fillets.. You can't go wrong with these white fish fillets.  Super good!  I baked them for 17 minutes in the oven and added a Light Parmesan  cheese, butter and olive oil spaghetti side dish and salad..   

Happy Easy Cooking!  Enjoy!!

Panko encrusted fillets with Parmesan spaghetti and iceberg lettuce salad. Cook spaghetti according to directions..add olive oil, butter and some salt and pepper to taste..Toss.  add Parmesan  cheese.


Iceberg lettuce, fresh parsley, Roma tomatoes,scallions, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper






9/9/11

3/22/13

3 comments:

Unknown said...

vous pouvez le faire avec des filets de Panga (excellent ) :D

Unknown said...

Vith panga filet fish it's wonderfull too (sorry i'm french)

Unknown said...

Vous mettez des filets de Panga, excellent aussi