Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Me










This is a post from last year.  I started the WW program years ago  and bought the cookbook.  I still have managed to stay close to my original goal. Off by 4 lbs. That's ok though. 

 I'm not working at it but do work at staying focused on what I eat.  I eat everything but know my food weaknesses so try to moderate the amount when I eat them.  I buy small bags of chips which I like and candy.  Eat snacks by one handful.....that's it.  I don't go back for more like I used to. I keep to this promise and have since 2001.

I don't exercise which I should by just walking a few days a week or doing some weights so if you want to stay toned doing something like Curves worked for me.  I did it for 5 years and I definitely felt better.  I had a exercise program that worked for me.  You have to have one that works for you!

I intend to get weighed in next week when I feel better so I'll let you know how I did.  I am a lifetime member which also helps keep me on track.  In 2001 I lost over 30 lbs. and have kept it off.  I have gone up as much as 10 lbs. but give myself a pep talk lol  when that happens and I get myself back on track.

I do have many WW recipes on my blog.  This is one. Remember that it's the portion you eat and that keeps you in control.  Be aware of what goes in your mouth because every extra spoonful counts.  It's not easy but it can be done.  Keep in mind that most of all you want to be healthy...............It's the most important reason to keep at a healthy weight.

I didn't mean to go on with this post but there must have been a reason to give a pep talk....not intentional but sincere.. xo

P.S. Please note this is not a WW or Curves advertisement. As you know I don't post advertisements.  These two worked for me because I was ready to do something to make me healthier.

Love and stuff,M.j.


No comments: