Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mango Ginger Chicken


I'm trying another new creation.  Yes I get bored and my crockpot is so handy that just about any meal you can make in it with a little imagination.



Last night  took out of the freezer 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts knowing full well I didn't have any idea what I was going to do with them.  I had in back of my mind seasoning and grilling them but I was baking so much yesterday and today I wanted something that took little effort and that's how this recipe developed.



Basic ingredients:

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 bottle interesting sauce of your choice.  I chose Ginger, Mango Habanero.  A bit spicy but so wonderful my hubby went crazy and ate two of the three pieces.
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 to 2 T brown sugar

That's it folks.  Place chicken first in crockpot, add sauce, soy sauce and sprinkle of brown sugar.  Cover, Set to high and wow in 3 hours or less this is a done deal.

FYI:  The more chicken you use the more sauce and other ingredients listed above you should use and time will vary so gage yourself  and allow more time for longer cooking. 

I served it over a Basmatic rice. Some fresh fruit on the side.  Delicious and easy.  Two major pluses.  






No comments: