Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sharing my thoughts on my blog! Repost from 2011

I have been blogging  for approximately 4 months and feel myself wanting to expand my recipes in a lot of different areas.

 My taste buds are calling on me to venture out in other food areas.. I am still an Italian cook first and love my Slovakian  foods but I hope you'll continue to join me for some new food adventures. .

I recently posted my potato gnocchi recipe.  Mom's cappelletti and Nana's ravioli recipe will follow in October....

 you I would be delighted if you would follow me on this food journey!  I love comments so please feel free to post any comments..

You have inspired me to continue with this blog and I hope I have inspired you as well..  Happy Baking and Cooking!


Looking forward to spending more time wi in my kitchen,
M. J.


9/7/11 original

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I noticed you are getting better and better with every new post.Appreciate step by step recepie ..I am sure many people do;)) We all know iti is not easy to keep everything interesting and we do not have party in the kitchen everyday.But we keep doing and trying ...simply because we love company food and cooking:)

M. J. Vitelli said...

thanks so much for your positive feedback..:)

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I can't wait to see more of your pasta recipes! You're off to a great start!!!