Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sweet pickle Sloppy Joe's!!

Here I go again experimenting with some different tastes..

Sweet pickles it is this time.  I made my original (Wimpies) or Sloppy Joe's as some call them and added 1/2 jar of sweet pickles that I chopped.  Mighty good and next time I'm going to add a small jar of pickle relish instead of the chopped pickles.

 A nice touch with a crunch!    Enjoy this!!!

Soft Potato rolls sealed the deal!  Yummy!


Here's the link to my recipe:

Wimpies/Sloppy Joe's 










All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook™ ©2012, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.

3/15/12

No comments: