Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lemon Pie or Lemon Tartlets

I saw this post from Amy Wirtz Robinson and since I love lemon in cakes and pies I just had to give it a whirl!  Thanks Amy for sharing!

I am using the same ingredients as Amy but I put my filling into a 8 large cupcake pan. (I put cupcake liners in it and sprinkled the bottom(approx. 1 tsp.in each cup) with graham cracker crumbs). This tart does not raise because there isn't any flour or baking powder in it. 

Here is her recipe: 

An easy dessert and if you like lemon you are going to love this recipe!



 Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,

M. J.



 **Thanks again, Amy

Here is her recipe!  Yummy

1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
zest from 2 lemons
juice from 4 lemons or 1/2 cup
graham cracker crust

Mix all above and pour into  graham crust.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until set.  Cool Completely and top with freshly beaten whipped cream.

Whipped cream

1 small container heavy whipping cream, 1 tsp. vanilla, 2 tablespoons confectionery sugar.  Beat on high speed until thickened.  Do not over beat.  Add to top of pie or cupcake and refrigerate.

4/27/12




Copyright 2012 I Like to Bake and Cook


No comments: