Thursday, September 12, 2013

Apple Delights! Mouth Watering Apple Desserts!

 Some Apple Eye Candy!


 Fall and Spring are my most favorite times of the year.

  Although Fall does bring to mind the leaves changing colors, crisp feeling in the air, kids back to school, lol but mostly the smell of apples baking in the oven.

  One of our favorite family fruits are apples. We really eat them all year but Fall seems to be the time of year that I associate baking and cooking with apples.  I remember Mom telling me quite often "an apple a day keeps the doctor away".  Do you remember that saying and do you ever say that to your children or grandchildren? I do! 

Here are some of my Apple Favorite desserts.
   Enjoy!

  Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours,



M.J.


9/12/13



Apple of my eye cake

Apple Crisp

Two lonely apples and a piecrust

Apple Cream Pie

Slice of Apple Cream Pie

Chicken, Bean and Apple Salad (under sizzling salads)( Added this salad as an extra!!
Luchada

Apple  Bread Pudding ( I added pecans to this one)


Apple Yogurt Bake


Sour Cream Apple Pie Deluxe



Apple Galette




Hope you enjoyed this eye candy! Use the Search area or labels and scroll to Desserts. 

 You should see each post on apple desserts.


From my kitchen to yours,








1/3/13




All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2013, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.


No comments: