Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pumpkin Squares

 My mother-in-law's recipe!



A great  dessert for fall.   I'm not fond of pumpkin but my grandchildren love them!  I imagine the cream icing makes them even better!  Enjoy!  







Lil's Pumpkin Squares:

4 eggs
1 2/3 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1-16 oz. Pumpkin

Beat above with electric mixer.

Add 2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda

Grease cookie sheet.  Pour above mixture onto sheet.  Bake 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes.

Super Icing

1- 3 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup margarine
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar


All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2013, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.



No comments: