Thursday, April 4, 2013

Banana and Cream filled Angel Food Cake!

Another quick and fast dessert.  My hubby loves desserts!!!  So when I am out all day shopping or with friends I usually make a dessert that is 1, 2, 3.   Easy to pick up one at your local grocery store while out, a pound cake or my favorite, Angel Food.  This one was shaped like a loaf( you don't find Angel food cakes often like this)  so it was even easier to slice in half and fill. Take my advise .  Keep one of these in your freezer and you will be able to make it 1, 2 3  too!!!  Enjoy!


Sprinkle with sifted Cocoa powder!



You can fill this cake with any instant pudding mix..Lemon is really good too!

After mixing pudding  according to package directions, I used the hollowed out pieces to add to the pudding and the banana pieces.

Pile it in there!

Put top on cake and top with the Cool whip!




6/14/12
Post a Comment