Thursday, March 28, 2013

Handy Kitchen Tools: A few more to add your list

When I bake and cook there are some handy dandy kitchen tools that I use and I'd like to share some pictures of them with you.

It isn't necessary to spend a fortune on them and you can buy them gradually.  You may come across one or two when you are shopping and might like to add them to your list of must have kitchen utensils.  I'll add a few every now and then to help you get a well equipped useful gadget drawer.

  If you bake, cook or do both I imagine the kitchen section catches your eye when you are in any store that carries kitchen fun stuff and of course essentials!

Happy Baking and Cooking!!






A must have!




Liquid measuring cups..1 and 2 cup size


Garlic Press.  A must!!

Jar Opener!  I'd be lost without it!!


Hand mixer

Cooling racks
Peeler

Not everyone likes to cook with an apron but there are some days they really come in handy when you want to stay clean, case in point, the holidays!!

Large and Small strainer..A must!
Pie server and small food (narrow) flipper.  Hard to serve areas.


I'm a bit old fashion but I live my cheese grater. 

Two scooper's.  I use the larger to control portion size

Small fipper (wide) and vegetable brush.












8/24/11



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with all of the,Wouldn't miss (not by the quantities I use) garlic press for anything:)