Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Ultimate Three Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

 A picture speaks a thousand words.....Hoping to catch your eye with this yummy down to earth hot sandwich.








Cheese, bread and butter make a grilled cheese sandwich. Not just any cheese in my house!  What cheese or cheeses do you use?  Today I made one of the best.  Using American, Swiss and Munster cheese this sandwich had just the right amount of cheese (I added a few slices of tomato too) to add to this yummy grilled sandwich.  Note:  Why not try some Italian Bread ( mine was sliced perfectly at the store)to make your sandwich even better! 



2 slices American cheese
2 slices Swiss cheese
2 slices Munster cheese
2 slices Italian Bread
LOL spreading butter with canola


Note:  I’ve added shredded zucchini as an extra yum to my grilled cheese.  Make sure you pat zucchini well to remove moisture before adding to cheese. 


Heat skillet until medium..Do not place bread in skillet until it is warm.  Butter on slice of bread and place in pan.  Top with American , Swiss and two large slices tomato.  Follow with Munster cheese and top with buttered bread.  Place lid on skillet for a few minutes.  Turn when cheese starts to melt and butter is starting to melt.








Toasted perfectly!



7/5/12



2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

This sounds delicious. I'm new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

M. J. Vitelli said...

Thanks Mary! and Blessings to you as well!!! M.J.