Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year! 2013

I've had some time over the past few weeks to do some reflecting on my great experience blogging.

Little did I realize one an a half years ago that taking on something like this would be so rewarding. 

I'd like to tell you a little bit about the person I have become on this wonderful blogging journey.  When I started this journey it was on a whim not really knowing a  whole lot about blogging.  Check out this link:   Blogging

According to Webster Dictionary

Definition of BLOG

  A Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.

When I started blogging I hadn't even looked up the word so when I started writing I didn't even know how to go about it.  I had never thought of myself as a writer and honestly didn't know where to start so I just started typing away using my own words; down to earth wording hoping to write easy reading material.  I always enjoyed English in school so I did know grammar and I was pretty good at spelling so I figured I'd give it a try, hoping not to make a fool of myself.  Also hoping those reading would be kind to me if I made a few mistakes on the way.  I am thankful that my readers have been so very kind to me! xo

In closing I want to say Thank You so very much for coming to my site and giving me the inspiration to keep this blog going.  I love doing it and it has made me a better person.  Knowing that those who read it are entertained a little and that they have picked up a few helpful ideas and have been able to use them positively  in their busy lives. 

"May this New Year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements"

Happy New Year!  May 2013 be the best ever.

Fondly, 

M.J.








No comments: