|Chicken Francaise ,green beans and pasta|
|Dip chicken in flour, first|
|then into beaten egg|
|Fry slowly with a small amount of butter until it is lightly browned.|
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs, beaten ( I used 2 eggs)
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup white wine
2 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley(you can used dried)
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup butter
2 lemons, squeezed or 2 tablespoons juice
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a medium saucepan combine the broth,wine, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, remainder of butter or margarine and lemon juice over medium low heat. Whisk together while heating slowly. When butter or margarin
- Coat chicken with flour, then dip into beaten egg. Saute chicken(lightly grease skillet) in a large skillet until cooked . Drain on paper toweling.
- e has melted, slowly stir in cornstarch until sauce thickens slightly. Place chicken in a 13x9 inch baking dish and pour sauce over all.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Add a salad or vegetable for a delicious meal..
- Happy Cooking!
- This meal takes about 60 minutes from start to finish..