Friday, September 7, 2012

Crockpot Pork BBQ Cutlets!

I have never used pork cutlets other than to lightly bread and fry to serve with a salad or side.  Wanting to spice up our meal and put all in my Crockpot I decided to cut them in thick pieces, and cover with Sweet Honey BBQ sauce. Note:  I browned them a bit first and then added the BBQ sauce, covered and let cook approximately 2 hours on high.  When the sauce started to bubble I turned the Crockpot to low simmering until tender.  It took approx. 2 hours from start to finish.  It's hard thinking of low fat meals but more important is to make sure we have a well balanced meal.  That was no problem.  A nice easy meal too!  I made a light coleslaw dressing and some raw veggies as well.  Watermelon Slices to top the meal!




Happy Cooking from my kitchen to yours,


M.J.


No comments: