Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Marzetti Simply Dressed : Pomegranate

 Fall is in the air so I thought I'd share this great Marzetti recipe that I have made before and enjoyed. It's a repost!

I was totally excited about trying Marzetti Simply Dressed,(it's in the refrigerated section of your grocery store) made with a minimal number of all natural ingredients, such as extra virgin oil ,canola oil,(source of Omega-3 ALA), sea salt and does not contain any preservatives, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, MSG or artificial flavor or colors..

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,

M. J.















I am thrilled to have been chosen as part of the Tastemaster/ Foodbuzz program. I decided on trying the Marzetti Simply Dressed Pomegranate vinaigrette because with the holidays quickly approaching what better than their Pomegranate vinaigrette to help season my freshly bought Turkey Tenderloin. The base of the dressing is sweet.  You might like to dress up your turkey this Thanksgving with Marzetti's Pomegranate vinaigrette as well..  I am posting the pictures of the Turkey tenderloin which I marinated with Marzetti's vinaigrette for 30 minutes..You can bake it or grill it..You make the choice!  Make sure you baste it occasionally while baking or grilling!   Helpful  hint:  I served it over some boxed bread stuffing which I added a few cranberries..  Next time I think I'll try it on pork or maybe chicken..Happy Cooking!

1 Turkey Tenderloin approximate 1 lb.
3/4 cup Marzetti Pomegrante Vinaigrette

Preheat oven to 325 degrees

In a bowl place Turkey Tenderloin.. Poke tenderloin in a few areas to absorb all the wonderful flavors of Marzetti Simply Dressed vinaigrette.. Cover, refrigerate and marinade for approximately 30 minutes.

Transfer Turkey onto another baking dish...Bake 50 to 60 minutes while basting occasionally..You may grill or broil this great dish, grilling or broiling approximately 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally..




No comments: