Thursday, August 23, 2012

Broccoli, Asparagus Ravioli sauteed with olive oil and garlic!

This was a quick meal to prepare.  Fresh broccoli in the frige and all it took was some Asparagus Ravioli I had in freezer to put this meal together in a jiff.




1 bunch fresh broccoli (cut and broken in small florets)
1/2 lb. Asparagus Ravioli
1/4 cup olive oil
1 clove minced garlic

Cook broccoli until slightly tender.  (I didn't add salt but you could add a bit).  The last few minutes before the broccoli was cooked I added the frozen asparagus ravioli.  Cooked for a few minutes and drained.

In a separate pan I added about 1/4 cup olive oil and garlic.  Lightly saute careful not to brown.  Add drained broccoli florets and ravioli and toss to coat. Serve with a side salad to complete the meal.

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,


M.J.

No comments: