Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Funk!

It is hard to admit but I am in a funk. 

I have to say this has been one of my busiest ever summers.  There haven't been many days that I have been able to devote to spending time on my blog.

I have been working pretty steady on my cookbook which hadn't allowed me much time for a lot else.

Everything is completed and sent to the publisher and I should receive the cookbook this week.

Now I must go price the cost of packaging and postage so I can inform my pre order customer the charges so the books can go out.   I haven't had much time to get to my orders which definitely needs attention.  I am going to work on that this week for sure. Everyone seems excited about the cookbook which really makes me happy:).

Once all is organized I promise to get back to posting some new yummy main dishes, sides, desserts and easy meals.

Please rely on the archive section of the blog as well as the label section and browse to see my previous posted recipes and photos. Email me or post if you have any difficulty accessing them. 

Thanks for your patience and please keep stopping by for updates.

Kind regards,

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,

M.J.


No comments: