Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ode To A Blogger

I want to share this poem written by a very good friend of mine.  We went to dinner with he and his wife and he wrote this poem afterwards.  That he took the time to write this poem means a great deal to me and made it very special.  It made me laugh and I hope it makes you laugh too! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Ode To A Blogger
M.J. and friends went to dine in the city,
The meal was not great, oh what a pity!
I thought they scored B,
But M.J. thought C.
To avoid a big fuss,
We made it a C+.
You ask what's the name of this mediocre place,
We cannot say to avoid its disgrace.
For the blog is quite clear, only grade A we reveal,
Below excellence we will always conceal.
Some parts were quite fine,
The salad, the wine.
The waitress was nice,
Then she sniffed once or twice.
So beware all you restaurants, oh please do not flee!
This blogger is coming, all she will see!







No comments: