Friday, May 11, 2012

His and Hers Chicken Patties!

Great for a sandwich or eat with a side salad or veggie these patties are for those who like some add ins. I haven't made many meals with ground chicken but this chicken was  freshly ground and I seasoned it to our tastes.

As I blog I'm typing the ingredients I used and we (hubby and I) really enjoyed them..Flavorful, tender and seasoned perfectly.  I made them to our liking! His and Hers!!!

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours!

 
M.J.

1 lb. ground chicken (super fresh)
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 finely chopped red pepper(you could use jarred red roasted peppers)
pinch salt and pepper
1 egg beaten + 2 tsp. water or chicken broth if needed
1/4 cup grated Italian cheese
1/4 cup bread crumbs
Fresh fruit optional




Mix above ingredients together and shape into patties.  Spray a medium pan with cooking spray and cook until browned and juices are clear.Serve alone with side or as I did on a bagel thin lightly toasted his or her way!



No comments: