Thursday, May 17, 2012

Country Style Pork Ribs on the grille!

There are no bones to pick on about this recipe because these are one of the meatiest ribs around. ( Look for country style ribs marked on the package).

 Why waste your money when most ribs are all bone with slim pickins of meat? I know most people like to dig their hands into a loaded with BBQ sauce rib and the sauce I used was finger licking good.  I seldom try bought BBQ sauce and usually make my own but when I came across this bottle I figured I'd give it a try and I am glad I did.

I brushed on BBQ sauce while grilling and added some after grilling to compliment the pork flavor.








I first boil my ribs in water and I let them boil for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and rinse (all the white foam that come to the top).  When they cool a little I either cut them in half length wise or leave thick if you desire (they might take a bit longer to grill).

Place on medium heated grill and cook slowly brushing with BBQ sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue sauce) as they are grilling.  Watch temperature.  Grill on both sides and brush to coat.  Save some BBQ sauce for topping the ribs just before serving. Cooking time will vary but it will speed up the time when you boil them before you grill them.

Note: To save time boil your ribs the night before or several hours prior to grilling.

Happy Grilling!

 
M.J.



No comments: