Monday, April 9, 2012

Bake Cod! I really want to LOVE fish!

I seldom make fish, period!  I want to like it or love it as so many say they do. No matter how I season it with breadcrumbs and all sorts of sauces (melted butter included) I just can't acquire a taste for it..Hubby does like it but honestly I don't think he loves it either. I have seen him order it and ask for some pasta sauce on it or he gets it seasoned with Parmesan bread crumbs but I don't see this look of delight when he is eating it either. Now I ask the question do you eat fish,( salmon included) because you like or love it or do you eat it because it is a healthy choice?

Fish anyone?  Happy Cooking from my kitchen to yours!


I love salad!  That has to count for something!

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

We love it but then we live where it's caught. Fish fresh from the ocean is always best.