Monday, January 16, 2012

Some New Year Money Saver Suggestions! Making Good Decisions

 Making Good Decisions!  I am not one to make a carved in stone New Year Resolution. I try to make good decisions and that is what a very good friend suggested to me many years ago.  I still remember what she said and before I choose a doctor, dentist, or groceries I buy; even what kind of tires I am putting on my car, I realize making the right decision effects me and my family. I make sure I think about it and not be impulsive. It could change my life or my families forever. 

Today I would like to offer suggestions to help you save some money this year.  I found an interesting article in my daily paper and wanted to share some of it with you. I'm hoping some of these tips will help you to have a little more money in your pocket.  Have a great day!!


1. Eat in.  Eat your leftovers
2. Make a meal out of what is already in your refrigerator and pantry
3. Freeze, can and store what you can't use immediately
4. Buy in season fruits and vegetables
5. Don't over buy..Buy only what you can use..Buying too much just adds to clutter
6. Keep your car maintained
7.Ease up on the gas petal..I have found it to help with the gas mileage.
8.Turn your thermostat down a few degrees at night..It really saves you money and you sleep better
9. Charge only what you can pay off every month or better yet pay cash.
10. Haggle or barter.  It works!

1 comment:

Al Son Del Mortero said...

Guau,pero que manera de elaborar y que imaginaciĆ³n,me has dejado sorprendida con esta receta,un enorme beso y felicidades!!