Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Banana Corn Muffins and Chocolate Chip Cookies.. Easy !

I'm making it easy on myself today.  I have lots to get done and we're getting some overnight guests so I'm taking the easy way and using 2 Betty Crocker Corn Muffin packages, following directions and I added one mashed banana to it and hubby and I really thought they were good.. The banana added a little something to the corn muffin and I think it was a healthy choice..and they were great with coffee this a.m.(I added a little spreadable butter) and I'll have some left for tomorrow.  I'll warm them up a bit before serving and add a little fresh fruit on the side. You don't have to fuss to have a nice breakfast.  Happy Baking from my kitchen to yours..

I made some chocolate chip cookies for my grandson too!




No comments: