Friday, October 20, 2023

Shrimp fried rice my way







Shrimp fried rice my way.

You can easy make this for one or more just increase all ingredients especially vegetable oil and butter.


1 cup minute rice according to directions and set aside as well as 6 extra large shrimp I had defrosted and cut in half.

In a medium saucepan on medium heat adde approximately 4 tablespoons vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons butter.  
When it starts to sizzle I added one chopped scallion, about 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, dried parsley,  onion powder and garlic powder.

Cover pan allowing peas and carrots to cook a few minutes.  Then  add the cut shrimp making sure to throughly coat all the shrimp with the butter vegetable oil .  I immediately added the cooked rice stirred thoroughly to mix.

Note:  you can add more scallions and if you want add about 1 tablespoon soy sauce for color if you have them.  I only had one scallion  so I added additional onion powder.  It’s the first time I did this my way and it was so good.

It was ready to eat in less than 15 minutes.

Enjoy!






 

No comments: