Thursday, September 21, 2023

Carne Asada

Carne asada.  I checked out a few recipes online and came up with this.

Stir fry beef marinated in orange juice,lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic , chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper and olive oil.  Sorry I don’t have exact measurements.  I put all ingredients in a bowl and added the steak.  I covered it and put in my refrigerator for a day and a half because I didn’t get a chance to make it.

I placed the marinaded beef  in a deep pan that I had placed some vegetable oil. Note (yes I marinated it in olive oil) and fried it in vegetable oil.   I then grated a carrot toughly into the simmering oil.  Added my meat and stir fried it.  I did have to add a little water to it.  Separately I steamed some frozen broccoli and drained it and added it to the stir fry.  It was served over brown rice.  It was tasty and honestly not difficult to make.

Enjoy!





FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS,


 

No comments: