Thursday, August 24, 2023

Veggie tray pizza



Socializing tonight.

Not that easy veggie pizza but it sure is worth the work.

It’s delicious!

I used a food processor to chop my cauliflower and broccoli 

I used my grater to grate my carrots and peppers

I used my paring knife to cut my celery, and tomatoes.

Clean all vegetables and dry with paper towels.

I used a small cookie sheet and 1 large package of crescent rolls 

Place and press crescent rolls on small cookie sheet(12”x9”)
Bake 375 for 10 to 15 minutes.

Allow to cool completely 

I’m a small bowl place one container(16 oz.) of sour cream and 1 package of dry ranch dressing 

Use a whisk and blend them together. Place in refrigerator for at least an hour



All my veggies were at least a 1/2 cup grated or processed in food processor.  The veggies I used were;
Broccoli 
Celery
Cauliflower 
Carrots
Peppers
Tomatoes 

You can use what you like as in chopped mushrooms, onions, artichokes.  It’s a veggie pizza so add what you enjoy.

After crust has cooled spread sour cream mixture over crust.

Add your toppings and serve immediately or at least in 2 or 3 hours.

I found that cutting my crust after I put the sour cream mixture on worked well.  I then added my veggies.  Enjoy.



No comments: