Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Caesar chicken

  1. I had saved this recipe from a while ago and while I was grocery shopping yesterday I bought the chicken ,croutons and Caesar dressing( I bought lite Caesar) so after reading the recipe I knew I had to add some ingredient to make it creamy,  FYI I added 1 tsp. Mayonnaise using a whisk to my 1/2 cup lite Caesar dressing and it made it just perfect) .





  2. Fresh green beans, tomato, cucumber and sweet onion with oil and vinegar to complement this meal.  It was delicious!
  3. ****The recipe below is from all recipes.com and I made half of this recipe.


  • 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons, crushed

  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

  • 1 tablespoon butter, melted


    Crush croutons, add cheese and melted butter in a medium storage bag..  Set aside.





  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (1 1/2 to 2 pounds total)

  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing

  • 1/3 cup sour cream

  • 1 tablespoon all purpose flour

  • chopped fresh parsley to taste for garnish


    If chicken breasts are thick using a mallet pound until desired thickness.


    Whisk dressing , sour cream and flour together.


    Coat chicken with dressing mix and place in a sprayed baking dish.


    Top with crushed croutons and bake in 375° oven uncovered for approximately 25 to 30 minutes depending on thickness of chicken and topping of chicken is browned..  **** chicken should not be pink inside.


    Note:  if your chicken breasts are larger it may take longer to bake.  *** my chicken breasts are usually pounded thin.


    An instant read thermometer inserted in center should read 165°.








Adapted from All recipes 

No comments: