Monday, June 13, 2022

Crockpot country style ribs, my way

I decided to try my own recipe for my country style boneless spareribs and we were very pleased..

Approximately I lb.  Boneless style country style spareribs 
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce
1/2 cup regular Gingerale 


Brown ribs on cookie sheet in oven at 425 for about 10 minutes

In your crockpot on high,  add sauce and gingerale.  Stir to combine. Place browned spareribs making sure ribs are covered with sauce mixture.. Add more gingerale if necessary.  

I cooked on high for 2 hours and then 2hours on low.  Pulled apart ribs with two forks . Easy to shred.  So tender!

Cook 4 to 6 hours depending on desired cooking temperature.




Pile on roll adding some sauce!  Add French fries as a side.  Cole slaw would have been nice but I didn’t have the ingredients for it.

Enjoy!




No comments: