Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Chicken meatballs

If your looking for using chicken instead of beef for your next meatballs here’s my new recipe.

In my opinion ground chicken seasonings have to be bumped up for flavor and moistness.  Chicken can be dry and you’d like your meatballs to be as moist as possible.








I lb. Healthy ground chicken
1 egg beaten
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs 
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 to 3/4 tsp. salt
Some pepper
1/2 cup pecorino cheese
1/4 cup dried parsley
1/4 cup or less  olive oil

Mix all above ingredients.

Place meatballs (you decide what size) on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. 

Note:  One lb. Of ground chicken usually makes about 1dozen medium to large meatballs.

Bake 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes . Remove from oven.

After cooling  freeze meatballs in large freezer bags until needed.

Todays meatballs I added to my fresh sauce.

Enjoy!






No comments: