Sunday, July 19, 2020

Air Fryer stuffed chicken breasts




I'm still learning how to cook in my airfryer.  Most of it has been guessing temperatures.  In my air fryer instructions there wasn't any absolute frying degrees but hints of temperature to cook meat, chicken etc. so this was relatively simple.  My chicken was a little dry after it was cooked so I will watch it carefully next time.  Twenty minutes may be enough.  I did drizzle the breasts after they were cooked with my homemade white sauce.  I'm sure you can top it with salsa or even a cheese sauce.  You decide.


Air fryer boneless skinless chicken breasts

2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste
paprika
garlic powder
onion powder
olive oil or cooking spray
a little flour 

Mix dry ingredients.  Stuff chicken breasts with Stove top stuffing or broccoli and cheese mixture. Dip both sides in dry ingredients after inserting toothpicks to hold ingredients. Spray or coat with olive oil.

  I needed 5 toothpicks for each chicken breast.  Be careful to not overstuff.





  • Place the chicken breasts inside the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 360 degrees (or as close to that as yours allows) and set it for 25 minutes. 

    Press "start."

    At the halfway point, open the air fryer and turn the breasts over to the other side and resume cooking.


    Enjoy!






  • No comments: