Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Raspberry cookie bars

My good friend Nancy shared this recipe with me after she gave me a taste of hers.  OMG they are delicious.

If you are looking for a recipe that serves many this would be it.

Not only tasty and buttery but with the topping of fruit it makes for a beautiful presentation.  Everyone will love it.  I am sure.

Enjoy!

PS:  it doesn’t have to be Christmas to make cookies!0





Raspberry Bars

2/ 1/4 c flour
1 c sugar
1 cup chopped nuts(I used pecans)
1 c soft butter
1 egg

Combine and press 3/4 of mixture into a 9x13" sprayed pan(remember to save about 1/4 of crust mixture for topping.

Filling:

1-10-12 oz. jar of raspberry preserves(I used raspberry and blackberry jam)

Spread preserves over crumb base to with-in 1/2 of edge.

Break remainder of crust mixture into small crumb pieces and top the preserves.

Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.  Cool completely and cut into small squares.  Store in a cool area.



No comments: