Friday, January 25, 2019

Easy Pork Cutlets! Quick delicious Meal!

From the I like to bake and cook blog archives. Enjoy!


I'm a pork lover and you'll notice I do post a lot of pork recipes. It's my favorite white meat!  Today when I went grocery shopping I saw some pretty nice looking pork cutlets and quickly decided that they were going to be our dinner for tonight..  Here's a few pictures and the easy recipe.

  Happy Cooking!

Pork cutlet, brown sugar glazed sweet potatoes( Hanover Brand) and steamed peas with sliced onions 9/15/13


1 lb. pork cutlets
1 egg slightly beaten
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
canola oil




In a large skillet place 2 tablespoons canola oil.  Season cutlets with above ingredients.  (I use a large piece of wax paper and place bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper).  In a large bowl place beaten egg.  Dip cutlets in beaten egg and onto wax paper with breadcrumbs and seasonings.  Immediately place in heated skillet (medium heat).  Cook until browned on each side.  Cover and cook slowly until tender..If cutlets are thin they will cook in less than 1/2 hour..  Enjoy! 






All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2013, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.


 Note:  Just a little helpful hint.  I tried for the very first time the above frozen sweet potatoes.  I have never used anything but fresh sweet potatoes and make my own glaze..I highly recommend these for a quick addition to your meal.  OMG they are wonderful and made this meal even easier.. I have not been paid to say this either!!! haha

copyright 2012 I like to bake and cook!


No comments: