Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Antipastos of mine!


Here are a few of my previous years appetizers.

The most important thing to remember is to allow yourself time..rushing is never an option.  If you are rushing to make one don't.....Use the below illustration to help. 

If you are not able to duplicate one of the below appetizers the next photo is an easy solution. Pretty serving plates and you are good to go.  I like to fuss a bit most times but an easy to eat appetizer is always a hit.  Enjoy!



  All of my antipastos include the base which is usually meats and cheese.  Lettuce or kale if you want to garnish them.  Add ins are various olives, peppers, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts and veggies.  Anyone can create an antipasto it just requires planning. Make a list and head to the grocery store or Italian market.  

You can easily make it a meal as well.  Fresh rolls, crostini or breads can complete an appetizer and make it your meal.  Having fresh fruit cut in pieces is always a great addition. 

Fresh fruit

Crusty bread for dipping 





seasoned olive  oil 






Tree shaped also covered a styrofoam cone with cellophane and I had my plan in place.
 My family looks forward to my Antipastos that I make every year.

Here are a few from previous years.  Enjoy!
Round(I covered a large styrofoam ball with cellophane and inserted items with toothpicks

One of my favorite layouts

Another favorite
Last but least.  A very simple antipasto for a quick snack.






No comments: