Thursday, October 25, 2018

Pepperoni Cheese Monkey Bread or Pull apart Pizza Bread


Always a hit this easy recipe can be adapted anyway you'd like it.

12/15/15


Today when making it I used Country Biscuits, Monteray Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and Italian grated cheese.  If I could have been a little more adventuresome I'd have added a few other add -ins such as pepper rings, cut up olives etc. but my fussy grandchildren were coming so it had to be as basic as it gets.  

2 cans Pillsbury Biscuits(large)  cut into quarters
2 cups cheese (your favorite pizza cheese)
Italian seasoning if desired (I didn't because I was using pepperoni and that's enough flavoring for me
1/3 cup olive oil
1- 6 oz. package sliced pepperoni cut into small pieces
1 cup Italian cheese





Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl place quartered biscuits, cheese and pepperoni and any other add in's you might like.

Toss all with the 1/3 cup olive oil making sure to coat all of the biscuits.

Grease a Bundt pan well with cooking spray. Place several slices of pepperoni on bottom.  Add the biscuit cheese mixture.  Bake for approximately 40 to 45 minutes or until top is browned and center is cooked.  Mine was done in 40 minutes. Remove from oven and gently with a knife loosen ends and center. Flip over immediately onto large dish. Serve with a sauce of choice  I chose Marinara. YUM




No comments: