Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Ham Steak with pineapple and cherries! So easy and so good!!




I'm cooking for myself tonight!  Hubby is out and it gives me an opportunity to cook something that I like and he really doesn't care for.  Tender, sweet ham!! I do love ham and it is a one pan meal!!

I had bought a lean looking thicker slice of ham at the market last week which I was planning to make a small pot of bean soup with.  

All that changed when this popped up
In my mind. What was going to be ham and bean soup
 became this.  I added a par cooked skin removed sweet potato to the ham etc. into what I really felt like eating which was ham, baked with brown sugar, pineapple and cherries.  Doesn't that sound good?

  Note:  added a quartered sweet potato( I microwaved the potato slightly) and added a pinch of pepper and Wow it was so delicious!

Easy, Easy meal and I have leftovers for tomorrow!  I baked  everything with the brown sugar, pineapple and cherries in a small oven pan at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.. Enjoy!

I used pineapple tidbits, maraschino cherries and sprinkled about 2 tsp. brown sugar..

Quick easy and so delicious!  Enjoy!  

Happy Cooking from my kitchen to yours!!







 
All recipes and their respective images are the sole property of I Like to Bake and Cook2014, all rights reserved. All content herein is meant for your personal enjoyment only and is in no way to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms.
12/15/11
7/3/15

No comments: