Thursday, February 1, 2018

Grilled Pork Medallians with Peach Salsa:




Updated photo 7/17/23

Delicious!! 

Original recipe posted 4/29/13 and the recipe  is still getting raves.



Today I made this and broiled my pork medallions after I allowed them to marinate for a few hours in my refrigerator.  Yummy!

 I have made this meal over and over with plenty of raves.  I 'm sharing it again for the newer foodies cause it is a keeper.  Enjoy!

 Why go out?  Give someone you love this great meal!  The warm weather recently has brought to mind this great recipe and I wanted to share it with you.  I went to the grocery store and bought two pork tenderloins knowing I was going to grill this week. I'll use one and freeze the other for another day!  Easy to do on the grill or oven..


Rice, pork and salsa...1, 2, 3 steps to a delicious meal.. Easy, quick and absolutely fabulous!

Happy Baking and Cooking from my kitchen to yours,
M.J.




Salsa Recipe
 3 peaches diced, pitted and skin taken off
1 ripe Roma tomato..seeds removed
1/4 cup diced sweet onion
1 tablespoon cilantro(use fresh if possible)
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/4 tsp. ground red pepper or to taste

Easy to put together peach salsa

Seasoned Pork
1 approx. 2 lb. pork tenderloin cut in pieces or you can use 4 boneless pork loin chops
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red onion sliced in pieces
salt and pepper to taste

Place cumin, chili powder, olive oil, salt and pepper in large disposable bag..Add pork medallions and toss to coat.  Grill on medium heat until center is light pink..Serve with rice..

I did these medallions on skewers.  Placing one piece of pork and then one piece of red onion and so on.






 Easy to do!   If desired you can pan fry pork..


6/15/12

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joyce, that looks delicious, can't wait to try it!