Sunday, January 28, 2018

Making my Easy Pasties









Today's surprise dinner for hubby. Easy to make by browning ground beef in olive oil, salt , pepper and sliced onion. Add thinly sliced skin on potatoes and mix carefully. Cook until  potatoes are tender. About 15 minutes.  Drain all fat. My beef was so lean there was very little. I used refrigerator pie crusts for these pasties.
Take out of refrigerator as box says. Un roll.  Do not thin out crust. Place cooled meat mixture on half of dough and fold over and seal with a fork as if you were making ravioli.
I lined a cookie sheet with parchment paper and so as not to disturb filled and sealed right on the sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper,

Bake 400 degrees for approximately 15 minutes depending on your oven. We're having a side salad to compliment this meal. I've made this before. It's really good and using refrigerated pie crusts saves time. Side salad! Enjoy!

HAPPY COOKING!


No comments: