Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Our 2017 Christmas

Here we are another year and another Christmas to feel extremely grateful and blessed.

We are blessed to have celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in July and the oldest two of our grandchildren turned 21 this year and are juniors at the same college.  We feel that is so great!  Cousins and good friends.

I’m in a typing mood and feeling so blessed that I’d like to tell you a little more about our five grandchildren. 

Our middle grandson is a senior in high school and a computer genius.  He will be off to college next year. He is the one who helped me write a cookbook, get my blog going and has been accepted to the college of his choice.

Our youngest granddaughter is a junior in high school and captain of her high school cheerleading team.  She is also a news anchor on her school daily newsfeed. She’ll be applying to colleges next year.

Our youngest grandson not only excels academically but also is on the varsity basketball team which is amazing since he is a freshman.  

We are proud of them and are hoping to see them reach their life goals.

I miss my mom, dad and brother but thank God I have this beautiful family to keep me going. You must remember to have faith because faith is what keeps me going.


It was a Great day if I must say. We had lots to eat and laughed a whole lot. The best time is when we are together as a family.

Counting my blessings.  I love them all.

















No comments: