Monday, July 31, 2017

Easy Homemade Peach Ice Cream

Summer's here and yep I want ice cream.  I am not a person who loves ice cream but on some days I do crave some.  Tonight I was browsing around the internet and I came across this 3 ingredient recipe for homemade ice cream.  It said chocolate or vanilla but being an adventurous person lol  I opted to make peach. It did help that I had 3 large ripe peaches!





Here is my recipe:

2 cups heavy whipping cream 
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk(not canned coffee cream)
3 large peaches(skin removed and diced)
1 T real vanilla extract

 

Place whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in electric mixer. (you can use hand held mixer as well)


 Beat until stiff peaks form.  Add diced peaches and stir with wooden spoon to combine. Line a bread pan with either wax paper or cling wrap. Pour into pan and freeze at least 4 to 6 hours.  I let mine freeze overnight.





I used a bread pan which I thought would be easier to scoop out ice cream or any deep container will work.  

Summer fun!

Note:  I think you could use any diced or sliced fruit with this recipe.  The original recipe called for 1/4 cup condensed milk and 3/4 cup chocolate syrup for the Chocolate Ice cream recipe.



No comments: