Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Blessed Day

A Blessed Day to everyone.

I hope your day is filled with peace, love, health and all the necessities for a good life. It seems every day I am more grateful for even the smallest gift that life brings. 

Today this message is for me as well as you.  Sunday seems like my day to reflect and share hope.



As I look out my window and see life through whispering winds sometimes so silent you don't realize how that so silent calmness can change in a second . It makes me stop
if only for a moment to take a deep breath, look around and feel enormous gratitude. 

Whatever comes in our path we can handle it. We are alive.  We have purpose. We are important.  We are good.

We all have our up and down days. That is quite normal. It's how we muster the strength in those dark days to see that our life has meaning and we have a purpose to keep going.

Appreciate life. Really appreciate the gift of life.

Love,

M.j.

No comments: