|Try adding a colorful wreath to your door to brighten your entrance.|
Here are a few more FYI's that I thought might be of interest.
1. Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice have a special affinity for sweet dishes.
2. When baking with honey, remember the following: add l/2 teaspoon baking soda for each cup of honey used.3. Add a pinch of sugar to your homemade salad dressing to sweeten the vinegar.
4. Try to eat a small snack in the a.m and p.m. to balance your diet and it will help with overeating. Example: 10:00 a.m. 2 T cottage cheese and a few strawberries. 3:00 p.m. low fat granola bar.
5. When in doubt grilled cheese and tomato soup usually hits the spot on a winter day.
6. Don't wait for someone to say hello first, take the initiative and look them in the eye, smile and say it first!
7. For your birthday, treat yourself to something to make it your day! Movie, ice cream, new lipstick or gloss? You deserve it!
8. Be kind you'll like the way it feels.:)
9. Call a friend to keep in touch. You will make their day!
10. Last but least...Don't forgot to call a family member. Mom, Dad, Sis or Brother. Keep the lines of communication open. There is nothing as important as family. It's you and your children's life line.